- This event has passed.
Box Hill Cross Country Open Day – Wattle Park
June 16 @ 9:30 am
Box Hill LAC invite LAVic registered cross country athletes from across Victoria to participate in our annual Cross Country Open Day at Wattle Park.
All athletes must register via the official event page from 28th May at 9am – 13th June at 11.59pm.
Cost to enter is $10 per person payable upon registration (plus $1.65 processing fee).
(Note; Entry is free for BHLAC registered athletes, please select BHLAC member when prompted and enter the pin code provided to you by the BHLAC Team Manager. Box Hill families will be asked to provide Parent Duty support during the event.)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- This event is for LAVic registered athletes only
- Registration is required for all athletes by 11.59pm on 13th June.
- No registrations will be accepted after the cut off.
- Only registered athletes are eligible for individual and or team medals.
- Athletes are permitted to walk the course up until 8.30am.
- Marshalling for each race closes 15 mins prior to published race times
- Events do not always run to schedule depending on numbers of athletes competing
- Athletes must wear official LaVic centre uniform, including SUBWAY barcode patch.
- Canteen and coffee are available (cash only)
- NO DOGS are permitted in the event area at any time
- Parents are not permitted on the track at any time
- Strictly no “pacing” allowed
- Race results are final, no protests will be entered into
- BHLAC Parents are required to complete a duty (click on the SignUp button)
PROGRAM (times are approximate only)
|9:30 am||2000 m||U11,12|
|10:00 am||1500 m||U9,10|
|10:30 am||500 m||U6|
|10:45 am||1000 m||U7,8|
|11:00 am||3000 m||U13-16|
|11:30 am||3000 m||Open Age Fun Run*|
*Fun Run is our final event and requires no registration
- Only registered athletes are eligible for individual and / or team medals
- There will be team and individual medals for all age groups.
- A team consists of 3-5 registered athletes from the same age group from a single centre.
- 6 or more athletes will be broken into 2 teams, based on place order.
- Team Managers must make a special request for medals for 4th & 5th runners