Four Pillars includes Box Hill, Doncaster, Ringwood and Nunawading Little Aths Centres. It’s a great event to kick off the new year and prepare for the upcoming State Combined Event Championships.
Saturday 11th January, 8.45am – 12.00pm. Venue: Bill Sewart Athletics Track, East Burwood
(*Note* not Ringwood as previously advertised)
- Free entry for Box Hill LAC athletes (no need to pre-register, just come along on the day)
- Open to U6-U16 athletes competing in 5 events
- Athletes must wear their Subway patch
- Parent duty required on the day
- Trophies awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each age group (must complete 5 events to be eligible)
- Canteen and Coffee van available on site
Box Hill LAC program resumes Sunday 19th January
We hope you have all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and New Years break and are looking forward to getting back into little aths again for 2020.
Congratulations to our State Relay teams
The State Relay Championships were held at Casey Fields on Saturday 14th December 2019. Box Hill LAC came away with 7 State medals: 4 gold, 2 silver and 1 bronze.
- A special mention to our U15 age group, winning four golds in the U15 girls 4X200 and Medley, and the Mixed 4×100 and Mixed 4×200.
Last chance to register for the
2020 Combined Event Championships
Sat/Sun 1st and 2nd February, Lakeside Stadium
Registrations close on 14th January, Entry $30
Open to U9-U16 statewide, athletes compete in a set of 5-7 events in their age group to accumulate points for their final placing.
Click to find out more and register online